£14.83 Inc VAT
Rapid Repair Mortar for Internal Walls and Floors
Product Code: RRM-11
Brand: tilemaster adhesives
Price (inc. VAT): £14.83
Rapid Repair Mortar is a fast setting, rapid drying repair compound for internal repairs. It is designed for repairing, re-facing, filling and patching internal: concrete; sand/cement screed; render; stairtreads/risers; walls; ceilings; soffits and for making good around pipe work. The product can also be used for forming ramps up to 50mm.
Rapid Repair Mortar is ideal for depths between 2 – 20mm unfilled and when mixed with aggregate can be applied to depths of 50mm. The mortar reaches initial set after 15 – 20 minutes, is set sufficiently to walk on after 30 minutes and can be covered with tiles or soft flooring after 90 minutes regardless of the application thickness.
11kg pack will cover 7mÂ² at a depth of 1mm
- Ideal for repairing, re-facing, filling and patching internal concrete, sand/cement screeds, render, stair-treads, ceilings, soffits and forming ramps
- Apply from 2mm – 20mm unfilled and 5mm – 50mm when mixed with aggregate
- Rapid drying, apply finished flooring after 90 minutes
- Slump free, ideal for horizontal and vertical applications
- Suitable for forming ramps up to 50mm thick
- Simply mix with water
- Protein free