Product Code: OCDPM-3
Brand: tilemaster adhesives
Colour: dark metallic
Price (inc. VAT): £74.16
Fast One Coat DPM is a two component, solvent free, one coat epoxy Damp Proof Membrane. Fast One Coat DPM is suitable for use on a wide range of substrates including concrete, sand/cement screeds, anhydrite and calcium sulphate screeds. Fast One Coat DPM is ideal for use as a damp proof membrane where the residual moisture content in a new or existing screed is up to 98% relative humidity (RH). Fast One Coat DPM can also be used to deal with damp substrates where a structural damp proof membrane is not present or where the structural damp proof membrane is ineffective. Once cured, Fast One Coat DPM produces a membrane which can accommodate hygrometer readings up to 98% RH on cement based screeds and 87% RH on anhydrite / calcium sulphate screeds without resulting in bond strength issues. Fast One Coat DPM has effective resistance to water, grease, oil, dilute mineral and organic acids. Fast One Coat DPM can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after curing.
PLEASE NOTE: When applying Fast One Coat DPM to a substrate where a structural damp proof membrane is not present or is ineffective, this product must be applied as a 2 coat system.
Applications between 95 – 98% RH = 18 – 22mÂ² per 10kg unit Applications below 95% RH = 25mÂ² per 10kg unit
- Fast curing – ready to tile or receive smoothing compounds in 4 – 5 hours
- 2 component, solvent free, One Coat DPM
- Suitable for use on surfaces with a moisture reading of up to 98% RH
- Can be installed where no structural DPM is present (2 coats)
- Suitable for use over underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for use on Anhydrite / Calcium Sulphate screeds
- Supplied in convenient easy to use packaging