Product Code: EMA120.80
Colour: 80 – Mill Aluminium
Length (m): 2.5
D (mm): 12
Box Qty: 20
Price (inc. VAT): £5.68
- An L shaped extruded aluminium profile designed to protect the edges of ceramic tiles or similar hard finishes fitted in wall or floor installations. The medium duty profile is thinner than the ESA profile therefore the degree of protection it offers at the edge of wall and floor coverings is not as great. In choosing aluminium as a finishing profile the suitability of its installation must be determined if chemical or mechanical stresses are anticipated.
- Select EMA according to tile thickness.
- Trowel tile adhesive over the area that forms the perimeter of the tiled covering.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of the EMA into the tile adhesive and align, mechanical fix required.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
- Solidly embed the tiles so that the tiled surface is flush with the top of the profile.
- The profile should not be higher than the tiled surface, but rather up to approx. 1 mm lower.
- Fill the joint completely with grout.