Product Code: AF-20
Brand: tilemaster adhesives
Price (inc. VAT): £32.80
Tilemaster AnhyFix is a gypsum based, polymer modified, flexible rapid setting floor and wall tile adhesive. Tilemaster AnhyFix has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles such as ceramic, porcelain and natural stone to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds and gypsum based substrates such as gypsum plaster and plasterboard.
Tilemaster AnhyFix is a flexible adhesive and is suitable for use over underfloor heating systems. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
Tilemaster AnhyFix can be applied to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds with 85% Relative Humidity (RH) or less. AnhyFix is 100% compatible with anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds. AnhyFix is suitable for use in internal locations only where dry conditions exist.
20kg will cover 5 â€“ 6mÂ² at 3mm thin bed application
- Developed specially for fixing tiles to anhydrite & calcium sulphate screeds
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
- Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems
- Can be grouted with Tilemaster Grout 3000 or Tilemaster Flexigrout
- 3mm â€“ 12mm bed depth
- 100% compatible with any gypsum based substrate (Plastered Walls, Anhydrite Screeds)
- Less preparation than a cement based tile adhesive onto Anhydrite Screeds
Surface / Substrate
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Existing Vinyl Tiles